Sunday, May 1, 2011

Teacher Appreciation 2011

It’s that time of year again…Teacher appreciation week. I take this occasion to heart since I am a teacher. I’ve said this before…we do not do the job to receive accolades or pats on the back but teachers do so many things above and beyond their job description that many parents often do not realize the lengths we go to for their children. I always want to make sure that my kids teachers know how much I appreciate what they do!

I am not living up to the one gift a day like last year but I think I hit this one out of the park!!

DSC_2070

DSC_2071

And what’s inside??????

DSC_2069

2 tickets to a blue crabs game, peanuts, and cracker jacks of course!!!

Ahh….what will next year bring???

3 comments:

The Marsh's said...

So cute! I always love to see what you come up with :)

ROBINSNAPSALOT said...

I just told Bree yesterday I have been waiting to see your gifts,lol... so cool!

coltoncamden said...

This post made me want a hotdog!