Tuesday, March 15, 2011

Sneak Peek for Elaine

Lance and I went to visit with Elaine and her family this evening. I really went to snuggle Jake and took Lance along to entertain Caleb:) We had a nice visit and Elaine asked me to take some pictures of Jake while I was there. Boy….that was harder than I thought:) Aren’t 3 week old babies supposed to sleep?? Jake had other plans but eventually gave up and drifted off to dream land. I did get some really good shots, Hope you like them Elaine!! Of course I couldn’t wait to play with them on the computer so here I sit at 10 pm:) These are a few of my favorites!

DSC_0711

I have gas and why did you put this fuzzy thing on my head?? :)

DSC_0715

DSC_0719

DSC_0724

DSC_0725

DSC_0730

DSC_0731

DSC_0755

He is such a sweetie!!!

6 comments:

Nicole said...

Aw, those are so sweet! Next newborn baby to be photographed??? My Jaxon!! :) YAY!

The Marsh's said...

Good Job Jenn!!! They came out so good, I love all the ones with the blocks, absolutely adorable!

Patty B said...

They're so cute! You had a good subject. We're going tomorrow to visit :)

Caleb's mom said...

Oh my gosh, he's so pretty! You did great even with a very difficult subject. They make me want to cry! Thank you sooo much!

meggie said...

O MY GOOOOSSSHHH!!! I LOVE THESE JEN : ) What an adorable baby you had to photograph <3

ROBINSNAPSALOT said...

love them!!he is so precious, and of course i love the name.