My baby boy is 7 today!!! It is so hard to believe. I can remember the day he was born like it was yesterday.
Today is a fun filled day, Daddy and Nana are having lunch with him at school and taking cupcakes for his friends. After school he is going for a haircut, which he has been waiting for:) Pictures to follow!! And, of course tonight the whole gang is gathering for pizza, cake, and presents.
Happy Birthday Sweetheart!!
7 comments:
Happy Birthday Lance!! You will always hold a special place in my heart, as you were the one who gave me the title "aunt". How is it that you're 7 already?! We love you so much and can't wait to celebrate with you tonight!
Happy Birthday Lance :)
Happy Birthday Lance!!!! XO Nick -Lindsay - Maddy =)
Happy Birthday Lance !!!
Happy Birthday Lance - hope your birthday was extra special today :)
I hope Lance has a wonderful birthday and you do to Jenn. I know our childrens birthdays can be more exciting for us than our own and more emotional so I hope the whole family has a wonderful time celebrating!!
He is so adorable! They grow up too fast! :(
Post a Comment