Lance got Just Dance 2 for Wii on his birthday. He and I tried it out and it is fun but HARD!! While I was decorating the cake this morning I heard Lance and Ryan in there playing it. I was able to sneak a video:) Sorry it’s a little dark. I was afraid if I turned on the light they would stop and not let me tape them!
Excuse the song:) It is the first one and they did it about 4 times, guess they want to master it before moving on:)
3 comments:
Haha, that was hilarious. I hope they'll put a show on next time we're all over the house :)
I am a little worried about Lance with the mohawk and dancing to Its raining men! haha...We want that too! Looks fun...now a video of you and JR!
That looks like so much fun!!! And the boys are so good at it already!
Post a Comment