Thursday, March 10, 2011

More Birthday!

Lance has had a great birthday. His big gift from us is the magician at his party but of course there was plenty more to open! One thing that he has been asking for is a Mohawk haircut. Now….I wasn’t opposed but it had to look presentable!!! So I searched images and found one that I approved of and after school today we took him to get his Mohawk. He looks super cool and LOVES it!!

101_0949

He definitely got the royal treatment at Sport Clips!!

101_0951

I don’t even get a hot face towel when I get my hair done!!

101_0952

DSC_0479

DSC_0480

DSC_0477

Oh my!!!! We have our hands full!

DSC_0482

DSC_0487

DSC_0490

He got Just Dance for Wii! He and I played after cake and boy is it fun AND a great workout!!

DSC_0494

DSC_0495

DSC_0499

Happy Birthday sweetie!!! Only 2 more days until the Magic show!! I really don’t know who’s more excited about it, him or me:)           

5 comments:

Nicole said...

Those pictures of his haircut are so funny. But the mohawk looks adorable - I think modeling might be in his future after watching him pose for those other pictures last night, haha.

The Vathes Family said...

love the mohawk!!

The Steinhauser Fam{ily} said...

Aww they grow up so fast! Happy Birthday Lance :)

Diana said...

That mohawk is adorable!! I hope he had a good birthday!

The Marsh's said...

Love, love, love the mohawk!!! What a cool dude!