Today was a very special photo session with the 4 most important men in my life. Dad, JR, Lance, and Ryan. Dad is approaching his much deserved retirement in about a month and we wanted to take some very special photos while we still have the chance.
I have been so lucky to have such a wonderful dad who has influenced my entire life and instilled great values in me that I hope pass down to my sons. Dad has not only been the best father to me but also to JR. JR did not have the privilege of knowing his own father. I feel like God’s plan unfolded as we met and fell in love at such a young age. This way JR not only found the love of his life:) but also a father in my dad. JR was only 15 when he became a part of our family and he and dad have been inseparable ever since. I often felt like he came over to spend time with dad rather than me:) JR has followed in his footsteps with a career in the DC fire dept and they own Grass Masters as part time work. Just maybe Lance and Ryan will follow their Dad and Pop Pop’s footsteps as well.
These pictures will be wonderful keepsakes and memories for all of us!
7 comments:
Oh wow, those turned out awesome! Great keepsakes before Dad retires :)
These are so great! What a great idea, and great keepsakes. You are so blessed to have so many wonderful men in your life. Beautiful family!
OMG those are so great esp the ones from behind!
Those pictures made me want to cry!! They're sooooo sweet!!!
Love every one of them.. they turned out so good!!
I love these. even got tearry eyed.
These are beautiful!! I'm sitting here crying my eyes out!! Love, Love, Love them!!!
Post a Comment