Friday, March 25, 2011

Let the madness begin!

Well this week was our first full week of taekwondo and T ball. Lance insists I don’t call it Karate:) Both boys have martial arts on Tuesdays and Thursdays and Ryan has T ball practice on Wednesdays and Saturdays. Now….we don’t even have a game schedule yet!!! This week went pretty well but JR and I are going to have to be real efficient at scheduling who does what and with which kid. Monday nights will be dedicated to homework and Maybe we will all get to enjoy each others company on Fridays:)

One of us will have to take Ryan to taekwondo and the other will stay home fixing dinner and eating with Lance. Then who ever is with Ryan will come home after his class, eat, and clean up dinner, and the other will leave with Lance. I still haven’t figured out when I can use the gym facility they have there. I want to be able to work out and attend some of the classes they offer. The days JR has to work will be a whole new challenge. Whew….I’m tired just writing about it.

Dinner was a late event this week and I hate that, eating at 8 then going to bed. So hopefully the new plan will alleviate that aspect even though we will be eating in shifts. Eating out all the time isn’t going to happen because I get sick of it and it gets so expensive for food that is bad for you.

So…no pictures this week, maybe I'll get some this weekend.

1 comment:

The Marsh's said...

My goodness!! You guys are going to be so busy...so that's what life is like with 2 kids huh?! Don't send me into another panic attack this early in the morning, lol.