Lance and Ryan started Karate tonight. Lance has been asking for a while and I figured might as well get Ryan involved too. Ryan wasn’t thrilled about going but when he found out we missed his class he was upset! I didn’t realize that dragons 1 and dragons 2 were different so he will actually do his class on Saturday.
Lance did great for his first time, looked like a pro already. He even answered a question at the end about one of the stances that another kid missed. Way to go buddy!! Here are some pics I took when we got home real quick. No one was taking pictures during class so I wasn’t sure if I could.
Didn’t take a class but sure did learn the stance:) He is the cutest little Dragon I’ve ever seen!
Lance’s Mohawk makes him look like a lean, mean, fighting machine:)
He can’t wait to go back!!
3 comments:
They look so cute in those outfits...what are they called?? haha. Glad night 1 went good!
haha i deff was the ONLY mom taking pictures !! another mom actually commented me doing that and said she never thought to bring her camera ! haha oopsie : ) See you saturday !
Those are two tough dragons you have! That is exciting for them!
Post a Comment