Monday, November 8, 2010

Party Animals

This weekend was full of events. Saturday was a day of partying. First with our baseball buddies and then with our blogger friends. We had a great day!

Sunday was Church in the morning followed by a bike ride on the trail with church friends. We rode 9 miles!!! Then we came home for a short rest and then back to church to pack the Operation Christmas Child shoeboxes for this season. Needless to say, the extra hour on Saturday didn’t help out our exhaustion!!

CSC_8506

CSC_8507

DSC_8490

DSC_8492

DSC_8499

DSC_8495     

DSC_8534

DSC_8537

DSC_8540

CSC_8563

DSC_8561

DSC_8581

DSC_8578

DSC_8576

DSC_8598

DSC_8599

and what would the day be without a meltdown:)

DSC_8571

I do have to say she is still cute even when she throws a fit!

DSC_8572

6 comments:

The Marsh's said...

Wow Jenn you got some great pictures!!!!

Nicole said...

Ah, the melt downs...they are my life these days!! You did get some great pictures though! :)

Liz said...

LOL! Those meltdown pics really are so funny! I laugh because I remember them well. Great pictures Jen!

The Steinhauser Fam{ily} said...

wow, your pictures came out great! I love the one of Lance on the swing...and now that i see how good it came out from so far away, I DEF need a zoom lense :) Thanks for coming, it was alot of fun!

-oh and even though Mikayla was having a meltdown in that one pic, she is still SOOOO darn cute :) lol!

The Vathes Family said...

Love all your pictures too. I really need to invest in one of those high tech cameras!! The colors are just so vibrant!

Unknown said...

I love the swing picture of your boys smiling and Mikayla melting down! Unfortunalty I think Bradley is going through it now, later rather than before. Maybe its the boy maturity thing! Cute when frozen in time but not fun!