Monday, November 1, 2010

Family Pictures

Family pictures went well on Saturday afternoon. The kids cooperated for the most part. Pictures get more and more challenging and will continue to do so once baby Matteson #2 comes along. It is always an adventure but one I wouldn’t trade!

family pic 1

The whole gang

Only 2 turned out because we were using the self timer but this one is a winner!

DSC_8297

The cutest back sides I’ve ever seen!

DSC_8304

DSC_8311

DSC_8314

DSC_8325

We were all laughing because Matteson was pretending to beat Nicki with the tripod as she snapped away. Hey…Whatever works!

DSC_8329

DSC_8334

DSC_8359

DSC_8379

DSC_8384

Ryan is so photogenic at the moment. I have to take advantage of it while it lasts. Lance is in the silly mode and I can hardly get him to be serious!

DSC_8389

DSC_8392

DSC_8395

DSC_8397

DSC_8402

Everyone wanted to get silly so….

What the heck!

DSC_8406

Look at how JR is staring at me:)

DSC_8408

4 comments:

Unknown said...

They are all gorg! I love the background settings and the one of the 3 kids in the tree is cute! Nicki is talented at the picture thing!

Nicole said...

lol, the silly pictures are always my fav! :)

Karen Reitz-Wood said...

the pictures turned out great! :)

The Steinhauser Fam{ily} said...

Beautiful pictures, I love them all! Especially the funny face ones, those are always the cutest to me!!! :)