Thanksgiving break was full of decorating, shopping, napping, and not wanting to return to work. But Monday came as usual and we are back in the swing of school and work. Last night was Lance’s first basketball practice and he likes it so far.
Last Friday we had a church decorating party and bon fire. The boys love bon fires and making smores. Actually their favorite part is burning the end of sticks and watching them glow. They are little pyromaniacs!!! We had a good time.
We finished out outside light display on Sunday. It took us about 3 days to complete and we added lighting to the porch posts and moved the pond to our small flower bed. It was a genius idea and I should have thought of it sooner!!! The boys love driving up to our house and Mikayla liked it too:)
Bon Jovi made an appearance at Thanksgiving!! He put together his outfit all by himself, he tried to simulate the 80s look with the scarf and boots. If you look at Bon Jovi on the TV you will see the scarf he was going for:) I am about Bon Jovi’d out and think I will start grooming him to sing some Bret Michaels!!!
What a Bon fire!
Smaller fire for s’mores and hot dogs!
Mmmmm….that is a good s’more!
The fire truck came over to put out the fire and Lance took over. He says he wants to be a firefighter when he grows up like daddy, guess it’s in his blood. He did a great job, daddy was coaching!!
5 comments:
Definitely time to teach Lance some Bret Michaels now!! :)
I LOVE all of your lights; beautiful!!!
Awwww your lights look so good!!
I agree. Your house looks magical decorated for Christmas! This post really made me want smores!
My favorite each year are your ice skating penguins, I want them! LOL I'm sad we missed the bon fire too, looks like you guys had a blast!
Post a Comment