I caught Lance and Ryan being rock stars today!! It was the cutest and most hilarious moment EVER!!! And the most amazing fact is that they willingly let me video them.
Bon Jovi is a family favorite and Lance went about putting one of his music videos on the TV all by himself. Ryan was his band mate and played the guitar riffs!! If you watch his hands he moved them pretty accurate:) Excuse the Elmo blanket….Ryan insists that it be his long rock star hair!!
I hope you enjoy this as much as I did, it’s kind of long but so worth it:)
5 comments:
oh my gosh, that was so funny....Lance is trying to be lead singer and direct his guitarist to stay on the stage, lol.
We need to find that video of Lance from about 3 years ago singing the same song. Guess we've loved Bon Jovi for a looong time :)
Awwww too funny! This is one of those videos that they will get a kick out of 20 years from now!
Your boys have got some rythm :) That is so cute!!! Bon Jovi is one of my favs too!!
That IS the cutest thing ever!!! UH OH Lance said H-E double L!!Send it to Bon Jovi and get US tickets! I tried to win some last month :(
I love it when Ryan walks away and Lance makes that "I can't do anything with him" look! Too cute!
hilarious, loved it!!!!! lol
Post a Comment