Saturday, October 2, 2010

Beauty Tips from a 6 year old

Last night JR and I were going out just the 2 of us. It was nice…we haven’t done that in a while. We went to Bonefish grill and Georgetown Cupcake. YUM-O!!

Before we left, I was in the bathroom fixing my hair and Lance was in the mood to sit and talk with me. Here’s how it went…

Lance: “Mommy your hair looks so pretty like that”

Me: “Thank you honey, you are so sweet”

Lance: “You know what would make your hair even prettier?”

Me: “What"?”

Lance: “If you grow it down to here (tapping his shoulders) and make it white. That’s how Cheyenne’s hair is.”

Me: (Laughing) “Oh, so you like long hair blondes??”

Lance: (Laughing like he was embarrassed) “yeah”

He is a mess. It was so genuine too:) I proceeded to ask him if Cheyenne was prettier than mommy and he quickly responded, NO! Such a good boy!!!

Kids are so honest, he also gave one last jab when he put his hands on my stomach and said, “Mommy you have a jiggly tummy” I responded, “THAT’S BECAUSE YOU AND RYAN WERE IN THERE!”  Tummy tuck here I come!

Ahhh, gotta love them!

3 comments:

Mandi said...

LOL! That boy is something else!

The Marsh's said...

LMAO! He is so sweet, good thing he said Cheyenne wasn't prettier than mommy!

Caleb's mom said...

That's so funny. Reminds me of Caleb, only sweeter than Caleb..