Yesterday was Lance and Ryan’s Halloween parade and parties at school. The weather was crisp but sunny and the kids looked so cute. It is so fun to see everyone in their costumes. I took the afternoon off to enjoy the festivities that are so rare in public school’s now days! Lance and Ryan’s costumes aren’t as “matchy” as I would have liked but we pulled it off anyway. They are Scooby Doo and the evil Vampire. Lance wouldn’t be Shaggy like I suggested:(
The spectators
Mikayla joined in on the parties!
Bulletin board in Ryan’s class
Mikayla entertained herself with magnetic letters
Ruh Roh!!
Lance and his buddies
Pumpkin carving is an annual event at the Gimmel house. Everyone comes over and we dig into those gooey pumpkins. After everyone carves, we light them up and take pictures which usually end up in some sort of meltdown. It’s so much fun!!!
Here are the creations of Halloween 2010!!
My pumpkin created by ME:)
Mikayla, Lance the vampire, and Ryan
Lance was ticked he couldn’t light the match!
Nana’s pumpkin
Happy Halloween!!
2 comments:
Those are all so cool looking!
It makes me smile and makes me want to cry seeing Mikayla in a real classroom setting, haha. I'm glad she did well...maybe Ryan can just stay back and go through pre-k with her so she doesn't cry ;)
Post a Comment