We went on our annual trek to the pumpkin farm on saturday. It was a beautiful day and the kids had a good time. The corn boxes were the biggest hit and the barrel train came in close second. They painted pumpkins and even picked perfect ones from the patch. The highlight of my day was finally getting to ride on Matteson’s motorcycle. I haven’t ridden one since I was probably 13 on my dad’s bike. It was fun but I was a little more nervous as an adult. You are so out there in the wind. I felt at any moment I could slide right off! Anyway…I would do it again though:)
All the kiddos, they had all just woke up from the car ride!
Madalynn, Owen, Lance, Mikayla, and Ryan
This was the best posed picture I got. They were either squinting or their eyes were half shut in all the rest!
The hypoallergenic hayride…there was NO hay!
Off to the pumpkin patch
Off we go!
1 comment:
Mikayla just looked at this with me and said "Mommy! Where Den riding with my Daddy?" lol
Post a Comment