Wednesday, October 20, 2010

Flashback Frenzy

Ryan’s homework assignment this week was to bring in a baby picture and some information about him when he was a baby. In searching for the right picture, I have come across some of the funniest and cutest pictures ever. Enjoy!

CIMG1880

IMG_1847

Tattooing himself with crayola

CIMG0884

Decided it was a good idea to cover himself in Pop pop’s talcum powder

CIMG0886

And his sleeping brother too!!

IMG_4288

I’m gonna be just like daddy!

IMG_2090

Super model!

IMG_2092

How can you not love a face full of eczema and drool:)

IMG_2107

Aww… You caught me!  

IMG_2129

You people drive me to drink around here!

IMG_2146

Look at how their heads are cocked to the side:)

IMG_1475

Talking to Ninny when she got a wild hair and moved to Myrtle Beach!!

IMG_1487

I think this is the winner for homework!!

There are tons more!!! I love looking back on their baby faces!      

6 comments:

griffinx5 said...

I vote for the vodka one!

Nicole said...

Gosh...back when they were so sweet and innocent... :-)

The Marsh's said...

Awwwww they're so adorable!!!! Love the flashbacks :)

The Vathes Family said...

Aw I love these older pictures, so cute!! Great choice too btw =)

Karen Reitz-Wood said...

I love the winning picture! So cute!

Unknown said...

I love the vodka one but may get you in trouble at school. The winner picture is a safe and very cute bet!