Lance’s class went to the Baltimore Aquarium yesterday. I got to chaperone, Yay!! I am a bit nervous about letting my child go out into the world under someone else’s supervision but I think I will get over that real quick!! I had 7 kids in my group and they all wanted to run in different directions. I can’t tell you how many times I counted heads. And….the aquarium is DARK for the most part. I had such a headache at the end of the day. The kids were good overall, just excited. My favorite part was the jellyfish, they were amazing!
Nemo and Dory
Stingray
Tarantula
2 comments:
Stop, you're giving me anxiety!! I can't even think about sending my child to Baltimore on a field trip. Oh my! Can I sign up to chaperone now so that I dont have to stress about this for the next 5 years?! Ha!
lol, only you brandy would have anxiety about something that is 5 years away :).
Jen, only one pic of the kids? come on! ;)
Post a Comment