Monday, September 27, 2010

It’s the most SPOOKY time of the year!

Coming in a close second place to Christmas I LOVE Halloween!! Fall is probably my most favorite time of year and decorating for the holidays is so much fun. I got some new items for the yard and put them out this evening. I still have to get straw, pumpkins, and a scarecrow but this is a good start!

DSC_7816

BOO to you!

Lighted words for the flower bed

DSC_7820

DSC_7825

Straw and a scarecrow will be joining this trio soon

DSC_7827

My favorite so far, a lighted witch!

And just because….Mom and Mikayla came over for dinner tonight. Mikayla begged to come to “Aunt Den’s” so she did. I asked her what her mommy and daddy were cooking and she said, “Nofing” Poor girl has to come to Aunt Den’s to get a meal:) She and the boys crashed the office and watched a movie and we had to bribe her with Dora movies to get her to go home. Maybe she should come live with us:)

DSC_7815

Watching The Grinch

Even the kiddos are looking forward to the holidays!!

3 comments:

Nicole said...

hey, hey, hey...Mommy and Daddy had pork chops for dinner last night. She would just rather be at your house than mine, haha.

And she's still talking about your witch on the front porch! :)

Caleb's mom said...

They all look older in that picture! Lance looks 10!

Karen Reitz-Wood said...

Your decorations are so cute!