the necessities of life were bottles, formula, rattles, binkys, and
But life as we all know it changes and the necessities go from baby things to toddler things and then real kids things. I never thought I would reach the point when a necessity for my son would be…
Can you believe it???? I don’t even know how one of these things works!! Lance thinks it’s great and shows everyone how he can punch himself in that area and it makes a knocking noise!!! And Ryan is trying to catch on…He had it up to his ear yesterday talking on it like a telephone. What is my life coming to???? Ahh… the joys of raising boys:)
Fall ball season kicked off yesterday. I had to run back and forth between fields and didn’t get to see much of Lance but did snap a picture of him batting. He is still trying to get the hang of hitting off of the machine. But here are some pictures on how our Saturdays will be spent for the next 2 months:)
Still a dirt digger:)
Should I throw it over there??
This is exhausting!

2 comments:
OMG!! I love it and reading your blog and seeing the baseball pictures gets me pumped up to be stopping at all the fields between my 3 boys one day. Unfortunately, being raised with 2 older bros I am familiar with that contraption pictured! haha!
Hahaha, oh my gosh Jen, this is what I have to look forward to in raising a little boy?! Atleast you warned me so maybe i'll feel a little more prepared when that time comes!
Post a Comment