Monday, September 20, 2010

Weekend Fun

Our weekend was full of baseball and friends! Saturday morning lance and Ryan both had games in different places and JR was working!!! So…Ninny helped out and took Ryan while Nana and I took Lance. I didn’t get to see Ryan’s game but Ninny said he did good! Lance did good as well. He was a great catcher!!! We are still practicing hitting off of the machine, it is so hard!!

After baseball we met up with Nicki, Ryan, Mikayla, Brandy, and Ryder for lunch at chick-fil-a and then off the the good ‘ole fair! I forget how much I hate it until I am there once again!! I do like the animals and food but could really do without the rickety rides and the attendants with missing or rotten teeth!!! I cringed every time the kids got on something and I tried real hard to put my own feelings aside and allow them to enjoy themselves but it is SO hard! I’d rather spend the money and take them to an amusement park! Anyway they had fun and that’s all that matters!!

After the fair we headed home and straight into the shower!! We were so dusty and gross. Then into our comfy PJ’s and off to Nicki’s for homemade pizzas and play time. After the kiddos went to sleep us girls watched a movie and by 10:00 it was over so Lance and I headed home. We had a great time!

DSC_7675

DSC_7680

DSC_7685

DSC_7691

I love the pigs!! This is one of Hayley Tanner’s Hogs:)

DSC_7688

DSC_7696

Ryan loved the diver!

DSC_7698

My little engineer checking out the robot!

DSC_7708

I was forced to ride this because Ryan was so little, I wanted to throw up!!

DSC_7711

It was Nana’s turn on the scrambler

DSC_7719

DSC_7720

DSC_7726

DSC_7728

Look at that dirty little face!!!!

No comments: