Monday, September 20, 2010

First Day of Pre K!!

Today was Ryan’s first day of Pre K. He has been so excited and asking every day if it was Monday! He proved very quickly that he did not need mommy and wanted to jump right up on that bus. When he got off the bus at school and saw us he said, “What are you doing here?” He had it all under control!!

JR and I got to walk him to class and tell him goodbye, He is growing up too fast. He hasn’t been too talkative about his day but has been singing some songs that he learned. It won’t be long before he is talking about friends and what he does I’m sure. Here are some pictures of the big day!

DSC_7729

DSC_7733

DSC_7736

DSC_7740

Pop Pop walked them down to the bus stop

DSC_7745

DSC_7747

DSC_7748

The whole entourage was there of course!!

DSC_7749

DSC_7753

DSC_7755

Looking for the bus

DSC_7760

He really wanted me to let go!

DSC_7763

DSC_7767

DSC_7769

When he got home today he already had homework so we all sat down together and did homework:)

DSC_7774

                DSC_7775

                DSC_7776

5 comments:

The Marsh's said...

You guys are hilarious! Such a tight knit family, I love it!

Nicole said...

Aww, I can't believe he has homework. Hope he gets more talkative as the week goes on :)

Ricky, Bethany and Emmaleigh said...

Aw, so cute! I was crying and he isn't even mine. Then I started laughing because I could see the tissue in your hand. :)

meggie said...

awwwe !!! YAY that is soooo cute : )

Karen Reitz-Wood said...

Looking at the pictures of him getting on the bus make me tear up. I can't imagine. Kenz is doing pre-k at Grace Baptist this year, but that will be me next year. : )