Another weekend and I haven’t blogged in a week. That’s just how it is I guess. With baseball twice a week and on Saturday mornings I have no energy to sit at this computer other than to check my email. After October it will get better once baseball is over.
Last week was pretty uneventful. Although, I did get a call Tuesday morning from the nurse at Indian Head. She had Ryan in her office. Yep…second day of school and already introducing himself to nurse Jennifer:) He had fallen in the classroom and had a knot and bruise on his forehead. She told me he had ice and she was going to keep him for 30 minutes before sending him back to class. He loved that I’m sure!!! He’s not the most coordinated of children:) Ha…nurse Jennifer better have a whole separate bed for Mikayla once she starts school:)
Yesterday morning Ryan had T Ball and then we hung around at the village green for Indian Head’s 120th birthday celebration. It was nice but HOT!!! We came home around 1:00 and had lunch and took a nap! Not much on schedule for today, JR is working so I guess we’ll see what to do after church.
Pregame Pep talk
Good Hit Buddy!
Thought this was so cute, running toward his daddy!
Boy that was hard:)
His defense skills are still the same. One pant leg up and one pant leg down, washing his hands with dirt!
This is Xavier, quite a cutie pie!!! In his deep little voice, “What are you doing? You’re supposed to throw it to me!”
Look who's trying to blend in:)
Lance lost his 4th tooth in the inflatable obstacle course!!! It is amazing but we found the tooth!! He really looks snaggle tooth now!! He left a note on his pillow telling the tooth fairy that he was spending the night at Ninny’s house. I sure hope she found him last night:)
2 comments:
haha, you're so right...the nurse will get to know Mikayla on day 1 of school I'm sure!! She'll think she's seeing a female version of Ryan :)
HAHA I soo LOVE RYAN !! He is so cute ! Thanks for the pic of Zay! haha if he had it his way he would be in on every play, so he doesnt get "bored" !! && ur little niece is too adorable !
Post a Comment