Saturday, April 24, 2010

Field Trip!

Yesterday was Lance’s field trip to the zoo. I went as a chaperone. This was my first time on a field trip as a mom and not the teacher:) We had a good time and the weather was beautiful. I had Lance and one other kid named Duwan. They were really good. We were kind of rushed but we got to see the main attractions and had time to stop for an ice cream treat.

DSC_5588

Lunch was first on the agenda

DSC_5592

The orangutans were out and about on the O-Line

DSC_5593

DSC_5638

DSC_5596

Talking to the zoo keeper

DSC_5597

What a life!!

DSC_5602

DSC_5603

DSC_5611

DSC_5614

DSC_5619

DSC_5621

DSC_5636

DSC_5639

DSC_5662

And my favorite part…..The Great Cats!!!

DSC_5658

DSC_5666

DSC_5667

They are so beautiful, I could watch them all day!

 

This morning we are doing the normal, picking up and laundry. We are headed to Arundel Mills later for crocs shopping. Lance and Ryan are playing video games this morning, their usual! Nana told Ryan if he had a good T-Ball season she would buy him his own DS!!! He is going to earn stickers each game so we’ll see if that motivates him:)

DSC_5674

A little morning yoga to get the blood pumping

DSC_5675

some Mario Brothers for Ryan 

1 comment:

Karen Reitz-Wood said...

I can't wait until Kenzie gets to go to the zoo.