Sunday, April 18, 2010

Catch up!!!

Wow, what a week. The weekend is wrapping up and I want to thank everyone who came to the party today. We had a great time and ate lots of yummy stuff.

If you missed it you can sill order until Friday. Log on to the website

www.tastefullysimple.com/web/jkrex

When the page loads simply click "Shop our products" at the top and scroll down until you see a magnifying glass logo that says "Search for a host or party" Click the link and type in my first and last name and the state MD. Once my name and party show up select it and get shopping! Thanks so much and enjoy!!

Yesterday was the much anticipated Opening Day for the T-Ball season. It was a good day but a bit chilly!!! The kids had fun and Lance did a good job. He did better than I expected, maybe it had to do with his teacher being in the audience:) Ryan on the other hand was a typical first year player and cared more about the dirt than the ball. He is quite entertaining to say the least and the spectators LOVE every little thing he does. His parents aren’t too thrilled:) But…what do you do??? He is the cutest dirt digger out there!

DSC_5395

DSC_5403

DSC_5425

DSC_5428

Aren’t their personalized hats cute?? And of course I have to call attention to their sponsor…Daddy and Pop Pop’s business. Go Grass Masters!! 

DSC_5433

2010 River Cats

DSC_5484

McGruff came around to say hello

DSC_5490

DSC_5499

DSC_5505

DSC_5526

DSC_5520

DSC_5535

DSC_5557

DSC_5553

Lance

so…what did Ryan do during the game?????

DSC_5513

DSC_5519

DSC_5543

Let me clear a space here for you to run

DSC_5544

DSC_5561

You catch those balls and I’ll sit here and relax

DSC_5563

Daddy I don’t want to play short stop!

DSC_5580

Y’all ready back there?

DSC_5581

Maybe gymnastics was my calling

DSC_5582

This is my ready position…I’m right on those grounders!

DSC_5571

DSC_5572

I’m much better at this batting thing!      

DSC_5585

Good Game!        

3 comments:

Lisa said...

Hey Jen!! That is the funniest thing I've seen in a long time!! That Ryan is the cutest thing. I just wish I could squeeze him!! Give him and Lance and big kiss from aunt Lisa!! Love you!

The Marsh's said...

Hahaha, those pictures of Ryan are hilarious!!! And of course the captions make them even more entertaining!

meggie said...

HAHA i love the pictures of your little boy , SO funny !! Mine just runs off the field ! haha Good Luck to you guys this season !!