I haven’t wanted to post until the tastefully simple party was over. I don’t know how to provide a link to older posts. I’m sure it is easy just haven’t taken the time to figure it out. Not much new, just busy with T-Ball practice and work. I have been diligently getting my application ready for teacher of the year. I feel like I am in college again, it requires 7 papers that are 2 pages each on different topics and a variety of other pieces. It has been exhausting because I am doing the same things for my internship. Typing weekly logs, papers, and summaries of activities I am completing. Whew…I will be glad when it’s all over. I attended a principal’s meeting today which was a great experience but my brain is on overload from all the info presented. I am now off to bed to get rested for another full day tomorrow. Pictures coming soon!!!
Hope to see anyone who can make it on Sunday…there will be lots of yummy products to sample! Bring a friend!
1 comment:
wow, as burnt out as I am right now I can't imagine doing all of that on top of everything else we already do as mothers and wives! You are so much stronger than I am!
Post a Comment