I am hosting a Tastefully Simple party on Sunday April 18th at 2pm. Everyone is invited. If you are not familiar with Tastefully Simple you will not want to miss it, even if you are you know there is something you need:) There are lots of NEW products and all of them are so great. Leave a comment to let me know if you can make it.
I also sent an evite but didn’t have everyone’s email address so I figured this would do the trick!!
Hope to see you on the 18th!
For those of you who want to order online the link is www.tastefullysimple.com/web/jkrex
When the page loade simply click "Shop our products" at the top and scroll down until you see a magnifying glass logo that says "Search for a host or party" Click the link and type in my first and last name and the state MD. Once my name and party show up select it and get shopping! Thanks so much and enjoy!!
2 comments:
OH man, I'm hosting a baby shower that day so I can't make it :( Let me know if there's a book or online catalog that I can look at and place an order anyway!
I will have an order...I am out of stuff. Also send me a link to the site you are using so I can see the new stuff.
Post a Comment