Thursday, April 1, 2010

Playground fun

Today we took advantage of the summer like weather and met friends Michelle and Shannon at the park. It was so gorgeous outside and the kids had a great time. It was so nice to let the kids go and have some adult conversation on a sunny park bench. We spent 2 hours at the park and I actually got some sunburn on the back of my neck and the kids cheeks are rosy. Guess it’s time to break out the sunscreen!!

Ryan is spending the night with mama tonight and JR had a T-Ball meeting so Lance and I went to the movies. We saw the dragon movie, it was cute. I can’t wait for Toy Story 3 and there is a final Shrek movie coming in May. The kids are so fun to take to the movies now. When the movie was over Lance said, “we have to go to the bathroom quick mom…I peed a little in my pants.” We quickly rushed to the bathroom and I said to him, “honey make sure you tell mommy if you have to go pee and we will go.” He said, “I was going to but I thought that if we left they wouldn’t let us back in.” All I could do was laugh, kids are so funny. Luckily it was a very small drop in his pants and not a soaker:)

DSC_5005

DSC_5007

DSC_5012

DSC_5016

Whoops!

DSC_5015

DSC_5018

I think I’ll walk my bike for a while:)

DSC_5036

DSC_5043

Right before he went down that hill next to him. Guess he should have been watching instead of smiling for the camera. I won’t distract him next time!!

DSC_5046

DSC_5047

So cute squinting from the sun, He does have glasses on his head!

DSC_5049

DSC_5050

No comments: