Sunday, December 19, 2010

Tomorrow is the day….

that we anxiously find out if there is going to be another wild boy or prissy girl in the family! I personally feel like it’s  another girl, not sure why…just do. I am going to the ultrasound appointment in the morning and can’t wait to see.

One thing is for sure….it doesn’t matter if the baby is a handsome little boy or a sweet little girl, the one thing will always remain the same…..

 

DSC_9211

I couldn’t resist this purchase!!! A boy can wear it with some denim shorts and a girl with some frilly red or orange ones:) Or…just by itself. Nicki doesn’t like to put infants in actual clothes, just onesies. At least this one is stylish:) When Mikayla was born her and I had a fashion show one day while Nicki was in the shower:) Can’t wait to spoil this one too.

4 comments:

Nicole said...

hahaha...love the onesie. I will make a better effort to put this next baby in real clothes while I'm on maternity leave sitting at home all day doing nothing, lol.

I think it's another girl too - cant wait to find out!

The Marsh's said...

I can't wait to find out either!!! You're so lucky to have a front row seat!! Love the onesie :)

Liz said...

so cute!!! You are a fabulous aunt!

The Vathes Family said...

Today is the day, YAY!! Seeing the ultra sound was one of my favorite parts, have fun this morning =)