Thursday, December 16, 2010

Snow Day!!

Well it was a snow day after all!!! What a nice surprise. After JR got home this morning we headed out for breakfast at Chick Fil A and a trip to the grocery store. It wasn’t a mad house like I expected. The snow started around 9:30am and snowed steady until about 4pm. We have about 3 inches I would say. On our way home from the store we swung in and picked up Mikayla from daycare so she has been with us today. I have had her in potty boot camp and she is doing well. Been dry all day except for nap and a poop in the undies this morning. Not bad for day 1. I made a batch of candy this morning for gifts and cooked a pot of soup. The gang should be here soon. Here are some pics of our day.

DSC_9202

Mikayla put on Lance’s shoes and Ryan put Mikayla’s shoes on!!!!

DSC_9203

Thomas undies, I have boys what do you expect???

DSC_9205

First snow of the winter

DSC_9206

DSC_9209

I put Ryan’s sweatpants on Mikayla because they were cozier and easier for the potty. She added the shoes and hat herself, she looks like a homeless person:) I have been cracking up!!    

3 comments:

Nicole said...

lol, those pictures crack me up! Thanks again for keeping her...you always bail us out :)

The Vathes Family said...

YAY for snow days!!! I now know where to send Maddy when the time comes for potty boot camp ;-) lol

The Marsh's said...

LOL Love the thomas undies! The homeless person comment cracked me up...she pulls it off well!