Yesterday we took the kids to build a bear, red robin, and carvel:) All three kids made a Rudolph! Funny they would all pick the same thing but it was probably a blessing that they did! After we got home we all took a little nap and then up to get ready for more celebrating. Along with Ryan’s BD we had Christmas with Steve and Dena. Ryan LOVED Dena and barely left her side all night. He told her a lot of tales!! We had a nice visit.
Since we took a late nap, after everyone left I started taking down the Christmas decorations. Got all the ornaments, garlands, etc. packed up till next year. This morning we took the trees down and put them away and now all that’s left is the outdoor lights. As much as I LOVE Christmas it feels so good to get the house back in order!
The heart ceremony
Creating their birth certificates
Mikayla wouldn’t show her face!
Ryan wouldn’t acknowledge that we were singing Happy Birthday! He is such a strange kid sometimes!
I love Mikayla’s face in this one! She had that fork READY!
Ohhh….Money
Nana asked Santa about the gear he gave Lance so she could give Ryan some too!
Poor Mama, the boys always have her in the floor!
3 comments:
The fire fighter gear is really cool with their name on it! I also love the reindeers they made!
Glad Mikayla got to be a part of his special day :). Rudolph may have just replaced the Grinch, haha
What a fun birthday!!! Can I come next year??
Post a Comment