Saturday mornings do not mean sleeping in around our house!! We had an 8:40am picture appointment at Penny’s for the 3 kiddos to get their Christmas pictures done. We haven’t been to a portrait studio in 2 years!!!! Our cameras have done so well taking photos that we didn’t feel the need to go get them done but since the kids had pretty dressy outfits this year and indoor pictures can be so tricky mom wanted to take them to be done. So….off we went. They kids did really well and they turned out so good. Bribery by M&M’s can be a powerful thing! The color scheme was black, white, and fuchsia. It is not the traditional Christmas colors but so adorable!!! :) I do have to say my boys are quite handsome in pink:) JR and I are also wearing the same colors for Christmas eve.
This was the collage that I ordered for myself. I am running out of walls for hanging so this gets a lot of pictures in one frame!
6 comments:
They are gorgeous! I wanted those pj's for my kids but they were sold out! The kids look precious!
Love the colors :) And the pictures are adorable!!
I love the pictures so much!!! They came out adorable :)
I love all the pictures!! They came out so goood :)
So cute!
awwe the pics came out GREAT !!!
Post a Comment