Saturday, March 28, 2009

Not much going on

Well this week has been uneventful really. Ryan is over his fever but is still coughing. I thought Lance had strep earlier in the week but nope, virus too! My kids only catch things that medicine won't get rid of!!! He is on a prescription cough medicine though. This morning I woke up with a runny nose and sneezing. We can't catch a break! JR and I are trying to tidy up the house and change bed sheets to hopefully get rid of any lingering germs. A fresh bed will also be nice for me since I will probably be in it most of the week. My surgery is Tuesday morning at 9:30. After an overnight stay I should be home Wednesday if all checks out well. I am ready for the end result though a little nervous about the procedure. The spinal kind of freaks me out. I had 2 epidurals but I was in so much pain I really didn't care what they did to me at the time, this time I will feel fine. Anyway I have full confidence in Dr. Ali that all will go well and as planned.

Lance had his first T ball practice last night. He did so great! Ran the bases, practiced throwing and catching, and did it all with mommy sitting on the bench! I was a little worried about him but he was fine. He even piped up at one time and said, "excuse me coach, I'm left handed" It was really cute. I don't have any pictures to post but I will after Monday's practice.

No comments: