I love the way the trees look covered with snow
Monday, March 2, 2009
Hooray for SNOW!
Well we woke up to a beautiful 7 or so inches of snow. It was lovely to see after so many threats of it this year. Of course the kids wanted to get out in it at 6:30 this morning. Lance said..."Mommy, it snowed 3ooo!" Don't know if he meant feet or flakes:) After holding them off till about 9:30 we ventured out and over to Nana's. Pop Pop was on the tractor plowing drive ways and Lance was chomping at the bit to help him. He loves that tractor. Ryan wanted to get on as well but didn't last bearly as long. The wind was blowing snow right in his face. He soon said, "I go in da house!" We got in some nice play time and just woke up from a nap. I have a pot of soup on for dinner and we are going to stay in where it's warm. I am crossing my fingers for atleast a delay tomorrow:)

Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment