Sunday, March 22, 2009

Catch up!

I know it's been a while. We've had a busy week. Ryan has been running a 101-103 fever all week and of course it's a virus!!! The doctor gave me a prescription to give him starting today if he still had a fever. I thought we were getting better since he didn't have one yesterday until right in the middle of the circus he got hot. JR had to get some tylenol from the first aid station. So I am going to start the amoxicillan today and hopefully it will kick whatever he has. He has a pretty bad cough too. Yesterday we took the boys to the creek for an Easter photo shoot. I did get some good ones despite the fact that Ryan fussed almost the whole time, poor thing. I have also included some miscelaneous pictures from the past 2 weeks.

So Handsome!


Little GQ

Wouldn't know he didn't feel well!




This is how I found the boys one night last week
when I went in to check on them

Happy St. Patrick's Day

No comments: