Whew...we've had a busy weekend. Friday night was Lance's BD party for him and all his friends. We went to pump it up in Waldorf and had a blast! I think the grown ups had as much fun as the kids:) Lance was pleased as punch which it what it's all about. He got to ride his 4 wheeler again on Saturday and was better at it than on Thursday. He catches on quickly to whatever he tries. JR and I did some errands in the afternoon and then went on a dinner date to Sakura. We don't go there often but we do love it. Today was pretty lazy and rainy but back to the grind tomorrow:( Enjoy the pics of the party!
Listening to the rules
Down the slide!

Look at that smile!
It makes it all worth it!!!

"I do it again"

Even Nana got in on the action

Made it through the obstacle course

Group shot
(Back to front/L to R)
Colton,
Tony, Alyssa, Camden, Zoie,
Nicolas, Ryan, Lance, Blake, Brynn, and Joey

His BD shirt

His royal highness

Pirate Cake
Made with love by mommy
(wasn't pleased with the kind of icing I used, will not use it again!)
No comments:
Post a Comment