Sunday, February 13, 2011

Valentine’s Day

Since Valentine’s Day is on a Monday and we will be spending it at basketball practice, we decided to celebrate early. We went to the Melting Pot last night and dinner was TERRIFIC!!! Mom, Dad, Nicki, and Matteson came with us and it is always an adventure! I am the social event planner of the family, if it weren’t for me who knows where we’d end up. Oh wait…..I know……Longhorn!!

DSC_0374

DSC_0376

DSC_0378

Typical male pow wow before leaving

DSC_0380

Wait, wait, where did Matteson come from and JR, OPEN YOUR EYES!!!!

DSC_0382

That’s better:)

DSC_0390

Dad was a little unsure about the whole thing! He was staring at the raw meat like, “what am I supposed to do with that??”

DSC_0391

DSC_0393

DSC_0394

This was the best part!!!

DSC_0395

3 comments:

griffinx5 said...

I laughed when I saw Nicki, definitly a boy...looks like she stuck a SMALL playground ball under her shirt.

Unknown said...

That is nice that you all went out together before Valentine's Day. Nicki looks really cute with her baby ball poking out!

The Vathes Family said...

what a great vday dinner - I'm with your dad tho... I would have been a little iffy about receiving a plate of raw food too! lol