Wednesday, February 9, 2011

Super Bowl

Well this post is a little late but I’ve had some late evenings so far this week!!

The gang gathered in for the super bowl on Sunday. My house is the hang out and I am A-OK with that. I love having people over and the best part is I don’t have to go anywhere!! Anyhow…we ate, the kids played, and of course we watched the game. We were rooting for the Packers so it was a good night!

DSC_0356

Papa made me rearrange the living room so that the couch was straight on to the TV!!

DSC_0357

Of course there were some goodies under there that needed attention! Plus…I love anytime I get to use my Dyson. It is the mother of all vacuums!!! 

DSC_0358

Happy as a clam

DSC_0361

Ryan and Mikayla are best buddies these days. I think they have realized they can join forces and reek major havoc together! 

DSC_0359

DSC_0363

DSC_0362

DSC_0364

2 comments:

The Marsh's said...

Does Nicki have a coat with fur on it AND a blanket?! LOL was it cold? I'm jealous of your Dyson!! I want one!

Unknown said...

Looked like a fun family night! I dont have that model but I love my Dyson too!