That’s pretty much what this week has consisted of. Early mornings and late evenings for me and the regular daily grind for JR and the boys.
Lance did visit an ENT week before last and we had to have an x ray done to see if his adenoids are enlarged. We have a follow up in March so we will see if he needs to have them removed or what other course of action we will take for his clogged up nose!
We are getting ready for his birthday on March 10th and he is very excited about his magic BD party. We have hired a magician and I am working on a magic cake for him. It is so hard to believe he will be 7!! He now showers all by himself and shaves every time:) He has a play shaving kit that he feels the need to use every time he is in the shower.
Ryan is doing fine, his most favorite thing to do right now is WATCH Lance play super Mario galaxy 2! He is perfectly content being on the side lines:) It is so cute to hear him beg Lance to play.
Today is Bree’s reception so I have made her my signature wedding gift……..
It turned out so great! When I bought the frame I noticed that Michaels is now making these prints and you can choose your letters, mats, frame, etc. I take pride in the fact that I took every picture myself!!! Hope she likes it!
1 comment:
everyone kept asking if you had it amde.. i said no she does it herself. loved it!
Post a Comment