Sunday, February 27, 2011

That’s what I love about Sundays

Church on Sunday mornings, lazy afternoons, and dinner with the family!! Today has been a traditional Sunday in our house. JR and the boys spent the afternoon outside while I spent it in the kitchen, preparing dinner. It has been a great day!

DSC_0419

Shining mommy’s car:)

DSC_0421

And to end the day, the sweetest moment with my boys!!

DSC_0422

Snuggled up watching the Oscars Red Carpet

*Ryan NEVER falls asleep like this….EVER!!! Let alone on Daddy!! So sweet:)

DSC_0426

ryan4

Same little face….just bigger now:(    

4 comments:

Nicole said...

aw, that picture of Ryan is so cute...all that running around for Mikayla must have worn him out ;)

The Marsh's said...

Awwww love the sleeping pictures, so sweet!

The Vathes Family said...

I'm with ya, Sunday's at home with the family and a home cooked meal is the best kind of day =)

Unknown said...

Such a sweet sunday! you spent it as a family which pleases God!