Or something like that:) Shakespeare wasn’t my best subject!!
Anyway, I have still been on the Valentine kick and have completed the Valentines that I will give to my students and a little something special for the boys in my life.
Mom emailed me this idea and I LOVED it!! It is a bouncy ball, who doesn’t love bouncy balls??? This would also be a great Valentine for boys to give, maybe I will use it for Lance or Ryan next year:)
Key chains for Lance and Ryan
Lance and Ryan love anything that will clip to anything!!! So…I thought this idea would be great. A friend told me about it and I changed it up a tad. It is a screw with 5 nuts on it and a cap. Each card has 5 reasons why I am NUTS about the boys.
Ryan’s 5 reasons:
You’re a red head
You’re cute as a button
You’re the best snuggle bunny
You’ll always be my baby
and
You’re one SMART cookie!
Lance’s 5 reasons:
The day you were born I became a mommy
You’re such an adorable and handsome boy
You are funny and make me laugh
You are SUPER SMART
and
You give the best hugs and kisses
I hope this is something that they will keep forever and one day put on their key ring. It is quite manly looking and only they will know that their mommy (or mom by that time) is NUTS about them:)
And…just because boys will be boys, here they are this morning before church giving each other tattoos:) I don’t know where they come up with this stuff!
4 comments:
I am going to steal that clip on screw idea...where did you get the stuff? My boys are so big it is hard to find stuff that is sweet but not too young.
that is such a great idea the nuts and bolt key ring. it is very hard to find things loving and sentimental for a mom to give her son that isnt too feminine. I have started to see that more as Bradley is getting bigger :( He actually has an opinion on things now! haha!
cute as always Jenn! xo
LOVE the screw idea - your so creative Jen!!
Post a Comment