Not much has been going on this week for me to share but I will say....Thank goodness tomorrow is Friday!! It has been a pretty typical week in the Gimmel household, work during the day, dinner, family time, baths, and bed in the evenings. We did try to start taking a walk each evening that we can now that the weather has cleared up and it isn't too hot. We tried the walk for the first time on Tuesday evening. The boys decided they wanted to walk instead of riding their bikes.....Yeah Right! We didn't even make ti down the hill before Ryan was calling, "Hold you Mommy" Oh No I said...Daddy came to his rescue and gave him a shoulder ride most of the way. Of course Lance had to have a turn as well. Poor Daddy! Wednesday night JR and I decided to take a bike ride on our new bike path. We left the boys with Grandma and we set out. We rode all the way to Hawthorne Road. I do admit I thought I was going to die!!! I haven't been on a bike since I was a kid. We will have to do it more often so that I won't tire out:) I was surprised I could walk this morning.
I had my final post op check yesterday as well and all is good, I feel great and am having great results!!!! I also got to sneak a peek at baby Owen while at the hospital, he is so handsome, looks just like a boy. Can't wait to hold him again. It brings back memories from when Lance and Ryan were born, time sure flies.
Tonight was T Ball and Lance did well, still digging in the dirt but hopefully he will get better. He was thrilled that Ms. Nyanda and Mr. Tsaka came to cheer him on. Well I don't have any pictures but will over the weekend I promise.
1 comment:
At the start of spring, Ricky and I decided to buy bikes and start riding. I thought I was going to die because I had no idea how bad my big butt would hurt from that little seat. Although, Ricky's butt hurt too. We had to go back to the store and get some bigger gel cushioned seats. LOL
Post a Comment