I promised to have pictures by the weekend so here they are. Yesterday was a busy one, we had T ball in the morning and then we had to get the kids dropped off in different places so that JR and I could go to a 2:00 wedding. Lance spent the day with Mama and Papa and Ryan went to Grandma and Poppa Rison's. They both had a blast. They are so fortunate that they can spend time with Great Grandparents!! Mama and Papa took Lance fishing, he has been dying to go since last summer, he had so much fun and we could barely get in the door before he was rushing us to see the fish he caught. He caught 13!!!!! I missed his first fishing experience but Mama documented it and I'm sure there will be more to come. Not sure if Ryan is ready for it yet, he will probably jump into the lake:)
Thought this was such a sweet picture
of Lance and Papa
Look how happy he is!

Reeling one in

Got it

Bucket full of fish

Papa's prize:)

We don't get dressed up too often
so thought we better take a picture:)

Lance caught a ground ball

Ryan being the cheering section's entertainment.
I didn't take him to Thursday's game and everyone was asking,
"Where's Ryan??"

Don't know why but he is obsessed with his hiney,
and I quote, "wook at my booty mommy!"
1 comment:
I love that Ryan is smacking his own butt! LOL Ok, so I still haven't started my blog but I wanted to do some crafts so I need your sisters help. LOL I want to know how to make a bow holder and I need an idea for how to make a purse holder. I was going to leave her a comment but I didn't want her to think I was some crazy person. HAHA
Post a Comment