Wednesday, January 28, 2009

Ice Skating, take 2!

Well since today was a snow day we decided to take the kids, yes both of them, ice skating. We knew Lance would be fine but we weren't sure about Ryan. He willingly let me put on his skates and as soon as I tried to stand him up it was as if he was a toddler trying to walk for the first time. Poor thing couldn't stand up on his own even for a second. I walked him to the ice holding both hands like a toddler and we got onto the ice. That completely freaked him out and he wouldn't put his feet down. I finally sat him down and he was content to crawl. He did attempt to stand a few times and fell back instantly. It was quite commical. Once I realized he wasn't going to be able to manage, We got his admisson refunded and him and I went to babies r us. We left Lance and Daddy to skate. They had a good time and Lance even tried it alone. Guess we will have to wait a while on Ryan. Here are a few pics and a video.

Was able to remain steady long enough to snap a picture, only a second or 2.
Whee
Lance and Daddy
Crawling on the ice
Lance needed a rest

No comments: