Saturday, January 3, 2009

3 Year old pictures

Since Ryan doesn't do well at taking photos these days and I have a fancy new camera, I thought I would give it a go myself. They turned out so good. Even through his red headed naughtyness he is one of the cutest kids i've ever seen. I'm allowed to be conceited about it, he's my kid:)

Being silly
Isn't he BEAUTIFUL!



Peek a Boo

Some cute 3 year old Ryan-isms
1. "I be till"- translates to "I be still?" which is when he doesn't want to wear his seat belt (we only allow this when going around the corner to Nana's!)
2. "Time ready go"- Is it time to go?
3. "I need..."- 99% of the time when these 2 words preceed anything it means he doesn't want something. He leaves out the don't:)
Ryan speaks very well for only being 3. He is very articulate and pronounces all of the harder sounds like s,y, r, and g. We are working on /L/. Lance is still wance:) His little voice is so cute, I love to hear him talk. Just last night he asked for his bwu bear (blue bear). When I told him to go get it he said, "no it's too dark". I told him to turn on the light and he said, "you do it mommy, I can't reach it, i'm too wittle." Quite a mouthful!!! He doesn't have any trouble getting his point across.

1 comment:

Liz said...

these turned out great, you did a great job.