Brushing
Monday, January 12, 2009
Doctor Monday
Well today was a full day of visiting doctors. Lance and Ryan had dentist appointments and I had a doctor's appt. The dentist was interesting because it was Ryan's first time. He didn't do terrible but was a bit traumatized:) Lance was a champ as usual, he even had his first x-rays done. Ryan was fine until the dentist had to count his teeth and apply the flouride. He cried quite a bit and was glued to me after that. He screamed even when we put him in JR's truck to go to daycare. Poor baby, he wanted his mommy!!
The pro!
He liked the coloring table
He wouldn't get into the chair so they used the lap pad, he still cried:(
Lance was reasuring his that it was OK
As for me, I saw Dr. Ali today. As many of you know I have been having continued difficulty with "leaking" when I laugh, cough, or sneeze. To the point of having to leave parties and such because I have wet myself. I have been on a month's worth of medicine that hasn't really helped. Today I had a test done to determine if my problem needs surgery and it does. I am young to be having this problem and it will not improve without surgery, could even get worse with age. The surgery will be done on a tuesday and I will have to stay the night in the hosiptal and come home on a wednesday as long as everything goes well. My Dr. has performed 400 of these surgeries since 2000 so I am confident it will go fine. I will need to be off work for 2 weeks so I am looking to schedule it on March 31. The following week is spring break so I will only need to use 1 week of leave. JR is planning his "surgery" sometime in february since we are certain that our family is complete:) After having this surgery if I were to get pregnant again it would be an automatic c-section and could potentially ruin the entire procedure so we want to ensure that won't happen. It is an embarrasing condition that I will be glad to correct. I'll keep you posted!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment