Saturday, February 7, 2009

The weekend is here!

Well it has been a busy week, I felt like it took forever!!! Thank goodness it's Saturday. not much going on, just finished putting away Lance's laundry and now washing Ryan's. Ughhh...it's a never ending process. This has been COLD week! I don't really mind the cold as long as it snows, which it didn't! Our window of opportunity for snow is getting smaller as February rolls along, I would like to see it snow one more time for the kids sake, and a snow day:) They have only worn their snow pants and boots 1 time. This weekend is going to be in the 50's so this afternoon we are going to the park to play. JR is working today which stinks but we'll manage. I just hate it when he works on the weekend. Well have a great day and I will post playground pictures later.

Cute Ryan story:
A few nights ago I fixed JR and I beef stew for dinner. The kids had chicken tenders. As we all sat down to eat Ryan yelled, "Daddy...STOP!"
JR said, "What?"
Ryan replied, "There is poop!"
JR said "Where?" (thinking Sophie had an accident under the table or something)
Ryan said, "In your soup!" (he was referring to the chunks of stew beef:)

Needless to say we laughed uncontrollably for a few minutes. At least he was watching out for daddy!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

That is hilarious! I think I would have peed my pants. LOL Kids are awesome!