Looking for their valentine
Sunday, February 15, 2009
Valentines Day!
We had such a wonderful valentines day!!! Love and hearts were the theme of course:) Only a few moments of meltdown, but we're making memories and I'm determined to keep up these special days until the boys won't let me anymore!! We spent the morning at home making valentine treats and weaving normal Saturday cleaning in the mix, the boys went on a hunt for their valentine and liked that a lot. JR and I had a double date with mom and dad to a Moroccan restaurant for the evening while grandma Linda stayed with the boys. We had a great time, laughed a lot (since my dad is a stay at home kind of person) and ate really good food! (my dad is also happy with steak and potatoes at every meal) I am the only one that gets our family involved with new adventures and forces everyone to try new things. Life is short, might as well enjoy it:) Here are pictures of our day!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment