Friday, February 13, 2009

Sweetest Valentines ever!

Valentines day is officially tomorrow but we got a jump start today. The boys and I were decked out in our valentine gear and ready for school. They had a little party at daycare and of course I had 2 parties today for my classes. This morning we got a couple of shots of me and my sweet valentines, I have 3 but daddy was taking the pictures. Love you too JR!! Tomorrow we are having a day of LOVE. Heart shaped muffins for breakfast, heart shaped sandwiches for lunch, and cookies for a snack. The boys are going to go on a scavenger hunt for their valentines. JR and I along with Mom and Dad are going out for the evening to a morrocan restraunt. Should be interesting:)


Double the smooches
I don't really like pictures of myself but here it is!

No comments: