Lance in his halloween costume. He loves to be Buzz, hope he is not sick of it by halloween. Ryan is going to be Woody:)
Sunday, August 17, 2008
Weekend pics
Well my last weekend before returning to work is quickly ending. We have not had much on schedule which is nice. The weather has been so wonderful that we spent most of the day yesterday outside and even cut our AC off and have opened the windows. I do enjoy the cool breeze but NEVER open the windows in the spring due to all the pollen. Lance's allergies go crazy and I am not fond of wiping green dust off of everything in my house! Since pollen is not an issue right now we are taking avantage of the spring like weather. The boys jumped in the moon bounce yesterday and will again today after nap time. We are going to moms for kabobs on the grill after while for dinner. Tomorrow will be up and at 'em early so I can get to work. I am kind of excited, I get that first day of school feeling every year! That is the one thing I love about my job...a fresh start every year with a new crop of kids. I am a little overwhelmed at the same time though because of all that has to be done, but it all does get done one way or another. I always prepare JR for August and May, those are the months when I go in to work early and often stay late. Here are some pictures of silly Ryan and Sophie's new outfit:)
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment