Monday, August 18, 2008
Overwhelmed
Well today was a good day but I am a bit overwhelmed. There is SO much to do and along with the things that work requires of me I am starting one of my grad classes tomorrow night. I am taking 2 classes this semester, taking my comps on Oct. 18th, and applying for my administrative internship in the spring so I can get my Vice Principal certification. It is all beginning to worry me but it will all work out for sure. I will be praying alot!!!!! Once Oct. 25th passes I will have my masters (hopefully, if I pass comps:) and will complete my internship by the end of the school year. This means I could possibly be a VP next school year. I don't think I will persue it that quickly since next school year will be Lance's kindergarten year, I am not ready to give up the time that being a VP requires yet. Can you believe it, Lance going to kindergarten?? I get a little teary everytime I think about it. I was discussing what going to kindergarten means and he said, "Mommy, I think I will need a grown up to go with me" Isn't that cute. I am sure I will peek on him throughout the day, I hope I am not one of those moms who can't let go...I can't stand those moms:) Well I am going to try to get a good nights sleep tonight, didn't sleep too well last night, guess it was the anticipation.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment